"Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair. " - Nelson Mandela
Pinewood Prep's Game On - Raising the Bar Project costs $6 million for a new athletic center and artificial turf field.
- This project will transform our campus and benefit our entire community -- across all age groups, sports, and activities.
- The new facility will have gender-equitable locker rooms for our talented student-athletes.
- Our students will train in a first-class fitness center with state-of-the-art training room facilities.
- It will provide a multipurpose room (Board Room or PAC Room) for admissions, alumni, donors, et al.
- The field will be an artificial turf for football, soccer and lacrosse that will always look fresh and clean, is playable year-round, and can be rented out for auxiliary revenue.
- The goal is to upgrade our athletic experience while staying fiscally responsible to the school. We hope to start construction immediately and have the turf ready for our first 2022 football game!