Updated October 8, 2020:
This page will house all information related to Pinewood's response to COVID-19. Please check back for updates. Any questions pertaining to class assignments should be directed to your child's teacher(s). Click here to view the Faculty and Staff Directory.
- Virtual Learning/Enrichment Resources
- Virtual Learning Expectations for Students
- Virtual Learning Schedule for Middle School Students
- Virtual Learning Schedule for High School Students
Admissions (Prospective Families)
- Pinewood's Admissions Department is fully up and running from a virtual platform! Click here to connect with the Admissions team.
Going the Distance Together
- Click here to view or add photos to the Virtual Learning photo album.
- Click here to learn how Pinewood students, faculty and staff are serving the Pinewood family and the community at this time!
- If you know of a student or faculty/staff member going above and beyond to serve, please share their story here.
News from the Guidance Department
Helpful Updates from Pinewood's School Counselors
- Testing Information (High School)
- Should you or someone you know have a problem acquiring the necessary technology for virtual learning, please contact Aimee Soyka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to subscribe to COVID-19 emergency notices from Dorchester County.