Updated July 22, 2020:
This page will house all information related to Pinewood's response to COVID-19 and the associated transition to virtual learning. Please check back for updates. Any questions pertaining to class assignments should be directed to your child's teacher(s). Click here to view the Faculty and Staff Directory.
- Virtual Learning/Enrichment Resources
- Virtual Learning Expectations for Students
- Virtual Learning Schedule for Middle School Students
- Virtual Learning Schedule for High School Students
Admissions (Prospective Families)
- Pinewood's Admissions Department is fully up and running from a virtual platform! Click here to connect with the Admissions team.
Going the Distance Together
- Click here to view or add photos to the Virtual Learning photo album.
- Click here to learn how Pinewood students, faculty and staff are serving the Pinewood family and the community at this time!
- If you know of a student or faculty/staff member going above and beyond to serve, please share their story here.
News from the Guidance Department
Helpful Updates from Pinewood's School Counselors
- Testing Information (High School)
- Should you or someone you know have a problem acquiring the necessary technology for virtual learning, please contact Aimee Soyka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly News & Announcements
- Click here to view Pinewood's Weekly News & Announcements.
- Click here to subscribe to COVID-19 emergency notices from Dorchester County.