Pinewood Summer Camp
2018 Pinewood Summer Day Camp
The best all-around Summer Day Camp for kids in the Lowcountry!
From making slime to outdoor games to technology; campers will have a different adventure every day. And with its flexible schedule and affordable rates, it’s perfect for parents with various scheduling needs. There’s even free pizza on Fridays!
The camp is an 8-week long program open to children in rising PK3 through Grade 5. Weekly and daily rates are available. Campers do not have to be enrolled in Pinewood to join in the fun. Space is limited, so register today to reserve your child’s spot!
PINEWOOD FAMILIES REGISTER HERE
NON-PINEWOOD FAMILIES REGISTER HERE
Camp runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday. Cost is $35 per day or $175 per week.
Early morning care from 7:00 to 8:45 a.m. for an additional fee of $5 per day.
Aftercare is available until 6 p.m. for an additional $12 per day.
Campers can enroll for the day, the week, or the entire 8-week program. We will once again offer our Junior Counselor Program for students in rising grades 6-8.
Campers may also take swimming lessons, which will be offered in six, three-day sessions for an additional $50 per session.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Pinewood will offer several other camp options this summer in addition to the Pinewood Summer Day Camp. All camps are open to non-Pinewood students - invite a friend! Click on the link in each description for a registration form.
- Chef and Chess Camps with Herman McNeill; Coed; Rising Grades PK4 to 5; Runs four weeks in June
- Tennis Camp with Coach Ivan Besancon; Coed; Ages 4-14; Weekly ALL summer
- Basketball Camp with Coach Tony Bulford; Coed; Ages 5-12; June 4-7 (M-TH)
- Lacrosse Camp with Pride Lacrosse Coaches Kat Francis and Andy Morgan; Girls; Rising Grades 3-10; June 11-15 (M-F)
- Football Camp with Pinewood Football Coaches Michael Wright, JW Myers, Mike Latham, Brent Bishop and Ethan Gaskins; Boys; Rising Grades 3-8; June 18-22 (M-F)
Campers who need to be dropped off earlier in the morning or stay later in the afternoon can also be signed up for the Pinewood Summer Day Camp. Pricing options for partial days are available.